Inside the Tender Management
Configuration of Specifications
Configuration of requirement specifications, if required also variants of specifications and tender documents for real-time coordination between purchasing, development, and suppliers.
Support a complete documentation of all contractually relevant specifications through a contract- and revision-secure audit trail.
Traceability of Changes
Audit-proof change management and comprehensive versioning for controlling, coordinating, and communicating changes with all parties involved.
Easier comparison of different releases and highlighting of changes through an easily configurable clear display.
Detailed overview of the approval and evaluation status of various process partners, through the networking of relevant parties and a continuous workflow.
Overview of ongoing and agreed change requests to monitor and control the change management process.
Comparison of Supplier Offers
Efficient evaluation of suppliers, especially when purchasing complex development services and systems, by comparing several offers in a detailed view.
Display of economic and technical evaluations, status of suppliers, and the history of changes per requirement for optimal comparability of offers.
- Defining and providing individual baselines for each supplier
- Configuring and selective sharing of digital specifications
Review and Feedback
- Synchronization of engineering and purchasing workflows
- Real-time collaboration between purchasing, engineering and supplier
- Versioning of requirements, digital specifications and offers
- Versioning of all change requests based on each specification
- Legal framework and contract management due to Blockchain-based smart contracts
- Consistent, traceable and revision-proof audit trail, documenting all desired changes of requirements
- Creation of tender templates for standardization and greater efficiency
- Creation of offer templates for better comparability of offers
- Communication and coordination of a timeline for the tendering process
- Determining and communicating deadlines as well as controlling and monitoring of activities
- Automated comparison of different offers and specification versions
- Individual evaluation of feedback and change requests
What Experts Think About Us
Long-time expert in
requirements management, BMW AG
“The use of the Cesonia Collaboration Suite enables a significant improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of certain product development processes.
By providing lean, customizable support for processes and their workflows for exchanging, coordinating, and agreeing on development-relevant information, e.g. in requirements management and in the procurement process, processes become more efficient and easier to control. In addition, the fast, transparent provision of changed information and a consistent change management system is expected to lead to quality improvements in product development.“
Former Division Manager (SVP) Purchasing and Development, BMW AG
“The creation and management of tenders for complex systems and development services, as well as coordination and communication between all parties involved, is usually extremely time-consuming and laborious.
Cesonia helps to optimize this process across all internal and external stakeholders. In addition to drawing up individual specifications, coordinating them with superiors until final approval has been obtained, Cesonia also allows all tender documents to be subsequently sent to the suppliers to be requested. A workflow-based change management system enables efficient and consistent coordination of changes with all stakeholders, as well as the revision-proof traceability of different version statuses at any time.“
Explore our solutions
Define, manage, and validate complex product requirements and their dependencies in a Single Source of Truth to reduce risk and defects
Change and coordinate requirements and specifications with suppliers and optimize collaboration through consistent workflows and a Single Point of Truth